Chesa Monte hotel
ROOMS THAT SING. VIEWS THAT ARE FRAGRANT. PEOPLE WHO SMILE.
Enjoying deep sleep. Sleeping through the night. Finding peace and quiet. This is what all people we know yearn for. A basic need that we are keen to provide for.
We are not magicians or sleep experts, nor do we promise anything. We can only tell you from experience that the selected fabrics and materials on which and with which you find a good night’s sleep have been chosen conscientiously and with the greatest care. It is not rocket science that the pure mountain air and healthy exercise in nature also play their part. Our agreeable “Green Toque” cuisine also helps. It is aimed to give your body just what it needs for a good night after an enjoyable day.
Would you like a bit more?
Exclusive inclusive services. That is exactly what we would like to offer you. The honest smile that meets you, the healthy mountain air that bubbles through your lungs, the panoramic view that is gladly sent immediately as a postcard. A gift. Of course, we also have a few extras – just in case you’re interested:
- Bathrobes, bath bag and bath towels are provided for you in your booked room (please be considerate of nature and bring your own bathing shoes)
- live music once a week
- Free internet access throughout the hotel (WLAN)
- Free parking directly at the hotel (underground parking for a fee)
- Pillow menu – choose your dream pillow from various pillows for a particularly restful sleep!
- Priceless, but still included: fresh mountain air, quiet, pure nature and a magnificent view of the mountains.
- Central location directly in the pedestrian zone – only 7 min. walk to the mountain railway
- Awarded with 5 mountain crystals of the hiking hotels
- 6 guided hikes per week with our hiking guides (Sunday to Friday)
- Super.Sommer.Card: free use of the mountain railways and the SFL hiking shuttles (please note that the Super.Sommer.Card is not included in all our offers – for bookings via online booking portals an additional charge will be made)
- Varied network of hiking trails around the hotel
- Hiking poles, backpacks, drinking bottles for hire
- Hire of Meindl hiking boots (extra charge)
- Laundry service (extra charge)
- Workshops on nutrition, health, medicinal plants (free participation for hotel guests)
- Ski ticket service directly at the hotel reception – no long queues at the lift ticket office.
- Get in and we’ll take you to skiing fun quickly and free of charge! Our elegant ski taxi runs every morning between 08:00 and 10:00 between the hotel and the Schönjochbahn cable car station.
- E-charging station directly at the hotel (extra charge)