Booking and cancellation terms
The last few years have brought many challenges for all of us. To give you more planning security, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions for bookings from June 2022. You have the option to cancel your holiday free of charge up to 1 month before arrival. Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to offer you free cancellation options at shorter notice. We also depend on a certain degree of planning certainty. If you are unable or unwilling to make long-term plans, we recommend that you only contact us when you can commit to a date.
When booking, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance directly with your booking. This will give you even more peace of mind and security. We therefore offer you this insurance automatically.
Stornobedingungen laut ÖHVB
It is a very nice feeling for us when the hotel is filled with people and laughter. The Hotel Chesa Monte is open for you from 10 June to 15 October 2022.
Our team at the reception is happy to help you plan your holiday. To ensure that nothing comes up and you have more security, we have adapted our cancellation conditions.
More planning security for you:
For all existing and all new bookings from June to October 2022, new regulations apply for your free cancellation.
Cancellation conditions for all bookings with arrival from 10.06.2022 to 14.10.2022
- up to 1 month before arrival free of charge
- 1 month to 2 weeks prior to arrival 50% of the total package price
- 2 weeks to 1 week before arrival 70% of the total package price
- in the last week before arrival, late arrival and early departure 100% of the total package price.
By booking, the Covid-19 regulations and access conditions valid at the time of travel are deemed to have been accepted. A change of the access regulations does not imply a free cancellation. In the event that we are not allowed to open our house due to current pandemic regulations, there will of course be no cancellation costs even at short notice.
If you have any questions, please call our reception on 0043 5476 6406 or send us an e-mail at any time. We look forward to hearing from you!
So that you can plan your holiday at Chesa Monte without worries:
For stays until 30 April 2022, we guarantee you the security of being able to cancel free of charge (without giving reasons) up to 14 days before arrival.
In the event of drastic measures such as border closures, entry restrictions or travel warnings, you can take advantage of our all-round carefree service. We will convert the deposit you have already made into a voucher of value that does not expire and can be redeemed at any time on your alternative preferred date.
We ask you to take extra personal responsibility in these extraordinary times: please only travel if you and your family are healthy and feel fit. This is important to us – for the well-being of all our guests and staff.
- If the accommodation contract provides for a down payment and if the down payment has not been made by the party in due time, the proprietor may withdraw from the accommodation contract without granting a grace period.
- If the guest fails to appear by 6 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival, the accommodation provider shall not be obliged to accommodate the guest unless a later time of arrival has been agreed.
- If the contracting party has paid a deposit, on the other hand, the premises shall remain reserved until 12.00 noon at the latest on the day following the agreed day of stay.
- The accommodation agreement may be terminated by the proprietor by means of a unilateral declaration no later than 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the party.
Cancellation without cancellation fee:
Up to three months before the agreed date of arrival at the latest, the accommodation contract may be cancelled without payment of a cancellation fee by means of a unilateral declaration by the contracting party.
Please note: The cancellation declaration must be received by the accommodation provider within the deadline.
Cancellation with cancellation fee:
- In the event of cancellation up to one month before the agreed date of arrival at the latest, a cancellation fee of 40% of the booked arrangement is payable.
- From 1 month to 1 week before the start of the holiday, we charge 70% of the booked stay.
- In the last week before the arrival date 90% of the booked stay.
- In case of late arrival or early departure, 100 % of the travel price is due.
Not included in the price is the local and overnight tax of 2.60 euros.
The prices offered are subject to statutory charges and taxes and are therefore subject to change. If the statutory charges and taxes change, Hotel Chesa Monte GmbH is entitled and obliged to adjust the prices at any time.