Booking and cancellation terms
hen you make your booking, we recommend that you also take out travel cancellation insurance. This gives you even more peace of mind and security. Therefore, we automatically offer you the European Travel Insurance. This way you are well covered. All-round protection for your holiday in Fiss in Tyrol.
And what if something should happen?
Do you have any questions or requests? We are here for you and will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns.
Please note that cancellations are only accepted in written form. For cancellations within the free period (up to 2 months before arrival) we charge a handling fee of € 30,-.
Changes to bookings such as extensions, shortening or postponements
All changes to an existing booking are only valid with a written reservation change or written notification from the Chesa Monte reception team. If fewer people arrive than booked, the price will be charged as confirmed.
If you have any questions, please call our reception on 0043 5476 6406 or send us an e-mail at any time. We look forward to hearing from you!
More planning security for you:
For all existing and all new bookings, the following regulations will apply from September 2023 in the event of a cancellation.
- up to 2 months before arrival free of charge
- 2 months to 1 month prior to arrival 50% of the total package price
- 1 month to 2 weeks prior to arrival 70% of the total package price
- 2 weeks to 1 week prior to arrival 80% of the total package price
- in the last week before arrival, late arrival and early departure 100% of the total package price
- If the accommodation contract provides for a down payment and if the down payment has not been made by the party in due time, the proprietor may withdraw from the accommodation contract without granting a grace period.
- If the guest fails to appear by 6 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival, the accommodation provider shall not be obliged to accommodate the guest unless a later time of arrival has been agreed.
- If the contracting party has paid a deposit, on the other hand, the premises shall remain reserved until 12.00 noon at the latest on the day following the agreed day of stay.
- The accommodation agreement may be terminated by the proprietor by means of a unilateral declaration no later than 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the party.
Not included in the price is the local and overnight tax of 2.60 euros.
The prices offered are subject to statutory charges and taxes and are therefore subject to change. If the statutory charges and taxes change, Hotel Chesa Monte GmbH is entitled and obliged to adjust the prices at any time.