Booking and cancellation terms
The last few years have brought many challenges for all of us. To give you more planning security, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions for bookings from June 2022. Unfortunately, we can no longer offer you free cancellation options at short notice. We also depend on a certain degree of planning security. If you are unable or unwilling to plan for the long term, we recommend that you do not contact us until you can commit to a date.
When booking, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance directly with your booking. This will give you even more peace of mind and security. We therefore offer you this insurance automatically.
By making a booking, you are deemed to have accepted the Covid-19 regulations and access conditions valid at the time of travel. A change of the access regulations does not imply a free cancellation. In the event that we are not allowed to open our house due to current pandemic regulations, there will of course be no cancellation costs even at short notice.
If you have any questions, please call our reception on 0043 5476 6406 or send us an e-mail at any time. We look forward to hearing from you!
From Decemer 2022 the following cancellation conditions apply:
- up to 2 months before arrival free of charge
- 2 months to 1 month prior to arrival 50% of the total package price
- 1 month to 2 weeks prior to arrival 70% of the total package price
- 2 weeks to 1 week prior to arrival 80% of the total package price
- in the last week before arrival, late arrival and early departure 100% of the total package price
- If the accommodation contract provides for a down payment and if the down payment has not been made by the party in due time, the proprietor may withdraw from the accommodation contract without granting a grace period.
- If the guest fails to appear by 6 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival, the accommodation provider shall not be obliged to accommodate the guest unless a later time of arrival has been agreed.
- If the contracting party has paid a deposit, on the other hand, the premises shall remain reserved until 12.00 noon at the latest on the day following the agreed day of stay.
- The accommodation agreement may be terminated by the proprietor by means of a unilateral declaration no later than 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the party.
Cancellation without cancellation fee:
Up to three months before the agreed date of arrival at the latest, the accommodation contract may be cancelled without payment of a cancellation fee by means of a unilateral declaration by the contracting party.
Please note: The cancellation declaration must be received by the accommodation provider within the deadline.
Cancellation with cancellation fee:
- In the event of cancellation up to one month before the agreed date of arrival at the latest, a cancellation fee of 40% of the booked arrangement is payable.
- From 1 month to 1 week before the start of the holiday, we charge 70% of the booked stay.
- In the last week before the arrival date 90% of the booked stay.
- In case of late arrival or early departure, 100 % of the travel price is due.
Not included in the price is the local and overnight tax of 2.60 euros.
The prices offered are subject to statutory charges and taxes and are therefore subject to change. If the statutory charges and taxes change, Hotel Chesa Monte GmbH is entitled and obliged to adjust the prices at any time.