Safe and carefree
YES to a holiday at Chesa Monte
What do we want for you? A holiday that you can look forward to without worry.
Despite all the anticipation, we always keep the safety, protection and well-being of our guests and staff in mind.
We would like to keep you up to date with the latest information and measures. To ensure that you enjoy your well-deserved holiday safely, we have taken comprehensive precautions for you and your protection.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- since 5 March 2022, a 3G check (vaccinated, recovered, tested) is no longer required as an entry check to the hotel.
- Avoid direct physical contact with other persons
- refrain from shaking hands and hugging each other
- wash and disinfect hands with soap for at least 30 seconds several times a day.
- We ask you to follow the instructions of the staff.
So that you can start your well-deserved holiday carefree and untroubled.
For entry into Austria, a 3G certificate is still required (as of March 2022). Please inform yourself in good time before your arrival about the valid entry requirements to Austria.
- You will find the latest information in our anticipation mail
- Smart online check in already from home
- You will find disinfection racks everywhere in the house.
- New welcome rituals without physical contact – the check-in and the service at the reception are different but no less cordial. We explain and tell you everything in detail.
- We air your room thoroughly before your arrival. That is why we have adjusted the check-in time to 4 pm. It is no longer possible to check into your room earlier.
Entry regulations for Austria – on this page you will find all valid travel regulations for entering Austria. The page is updated continuously.
We ask you to take responsibility for yourself: please only travel if you and your family are healthy and feel fit. This is important to us – for the well-being of all our guests and staff.
Our cleaning and hygiene standards throughout the hotel have been and remain very high. Our room attendants have been working with disinfectant-based cleaning products throughout the hotel for years. Laundry is done by a professional external company according to strict hygiene regulations.
Our cleaning & disinfection plan has been adapted to the current hygiene guidelines of the Austrian Hoteliers Association.
- Regular hand washing for your health and ours.
- You will find dispensers with disinfectant throughout the hotel.
- The cleaning intervals in the public areas are increased.
- Regular ventilation of all rooms with fresh mountain air.
- Continuous control, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic points.
- Door handles are additionally disinfected on a regular basis.
- Use of virucidal cleaning products.
We are very pleased to be able to offer you the usual combination of variety and creativity while complying with the prescribed conditions.
On the slopes, ready, go!
We provide you with an all-round carefree ski holiday in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. Please note the special precautions – for your safety.
- Ski ticket service directly at the reception – without queuing (we charge a small service fee)
- Unrestricted skiing in one of the most extensive ski areas in Austria
- Powerful lifts for pure skiing pleasure without queuing with over 200 kilometres of pistes
- Safe enjoyment on the mountain: upscale & regulated mountain gastronomy
- Spacious wellness facility with lots of space and room
- Pool open as usual
- Sauna & steam baths are open as usual
- Treatments & massages take place without restrictions