How do you safely and skilfully ride downhill on a mountain bike? This and much more can be learned at the Asa Sport Academy in Fiss. With trained bike guides, it’s off into nature, where natural obstacles such as stones and roots have to be mastered skilfully. Participants also learn more about the special features and technical side of bikes.
For you included
- 7 nights in a shooting star room
- Chesa Monte Connoisseur Pension
- Super.Summer.Card for Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- 3 guided hikes with our own hiking guides
- 1 beginner bike tour incl. introduction & technique training (Tuesday)
- Tips on riding technique and fitness
- State-of-the-art rental bike incl. helmet for 2 days
Our tip – request your desired date right away!
We will be happy to advise you on details – of course the Chesa Monte team is also available by telephone.
Telephone +43 5476 6406